[lug] Searching the archives & buying a new PC?

Lee Woodworth blug-mail at duboulder.com
Wed Nov 24 21:46:50 MST 2004

I don't know about searching the archives, but I have several machines
(white boxes) from HCC in Eldorado Springs (www.ehandley.com) that are
several years old and running fine. HCC has been around for at least 10
years. My mail/www gateway is one of these boxes:

# uptime
  21:19:16  up 487 days,  1:57,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00