[lug] postfix "policy" question

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sun Nov 28 19:48:13 MST 2004

Thanks so much!  The one thing that I was missing,
greylist unix - n n - - spawn
where "greylist" replace the word "policy" is the key/answer to the
problem that I was having.
It wasn't clear how to have more than one filter in place.

On a similar topic, does anyone have any favorite books on postfix?
I see that O'Reilly has one, but one of the reviews was rather poor.

chip