[lug] December speaker? (and email update)

chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Tue Nov 30 22:43:09 MST 2004

In the craziness surrounding my impending graduation, I've done a
really bad job of trying to find BLUG speakers lately.  Sorry.

Anybody interested in talking about an interesting or useful linux
tool, project, or other such stuff should contact me.  If you don't
think you can fill an hour, contact me anyway because there might be
someone else in the same situation as you.  Demo meetings tend to go
over well, but I don't want to overuse the idea.

Here's a list we brainstormed a few months ago of topics we'd like to
hear about:

ALSA/Sound on Linux, especially recording
The Gimp
Dashboard
Security
LTSP - Thin Clients
Postfix
Postgres/Databases
X, DRI, DRM, etc.
Legal issues

If you know someone who knows something about these, get them in touch
with me!  Speaking of which, my email address has changed once or
twice over the years, and because of graduation, please verify that if
you've got me in your address book, it's as chris-blug <at>
syntacticsugar <dot> org .  Thanks!

--
 -   Chris Riddoch   -
epistemological humility