[lug] Anyone interested in beta testing our stuff?

Brad Doctor bdoctor at ps-ax.com
Fri Dec 3 17:07:28 MST 2004

Hi All,

My company Stillsecure is doing a beta program of our IDS/IPS product called
Border Guard.  This is a "software appliance" that is based on Linux
(kernel 2.6) and the program is open to any and all.  If you are interested,
what you will need to do is go to stillsecure.org and sign up for a download
(we won't sell your information and nobody will call or email).  We have some
forums at the website for questions/problems suggestions.

Sorry for the pitch, but this is definitely Linux-related, and I am the one
who maintains the OS :)  Do note that this is a bootable ISO, so please don't
whack your machine.

Flames and the like can all go to me!

thanks!
-brad