[lug] OT: Travel Help

Michael Deck deckm at cleansoft.com
Mon Jan 3 18:08:58 MST 2005

I've never had good results from Expedia or Travelocity. Maybe it's just
me. I find that Orbitz gives a good rank-order for the airlines, but you
almost always get lower prices if you then go to the airlines directly.
Kayak (www.kayak.com) is new, and seems to get the fares a bit closer to
the airlines' direct offers. Be aware that buying tickets directly from
these sites can cost you a service charge, whereas buying direct from the
airlines usually doesn't.

-Mike