[lug] laptop repair shop recommendations

Ken MacFerrin lists at macferrin.com
Fri Jan 7 16:44:47 MST 2005

Central Telecom Inc.  I haven't used them myself but when was going to
take in a Toshiba laptop (ended up returning it instead) I called and
spoke with a tech who was helpful, seemed knowledgeable and was willing
to give me an honest answer on whether this was a reoccurring problem on
the model I had and what he would recommend.  They're the only
authorized Toshiba repair in town and also do OEM repair for HP/Compaq,
IBM and Acer.

http://www.cti-den.com/

-Ken