[lug] January's meeting sneaking up...

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 11 14:48:12 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 12:44 -0700, Collins Richey wrote:
> On 11 Jan 2005 12:06:12 -0600, Michael J. Hammel
> <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 11:39, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > > I have been doing a fair bit of work lately with morphix.
> > > http://www.morphix.org/
> >
> > Morphix is pretty cool.
>
> Just an FYI, I tried Morphix about 6-8 months ago on one of my K6
> systems with an nvidia card, and Morphix would not complete boot,
> whereas Knoppix worked OK. Morphix got too clever for their own good
> with graphics modes. Maybe it's better now.

As for me, I'm a mini-CD-R kind of man.  I like Morphix (can their Light
still be put on one?), but I seem to use SAM more now:

http://www.sam-linux.org/

Plus, they have Xmas Fun:

http://sam.hipsurfer.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24

Matt
--
Learning just means you were wrong and they were right. - Aram
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/