[lug] Book reviews

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Wed Jan 12 23:19:53 MST 2005

Hi, everyone.

As always, the publishers want more book reviews from us.  The thing
that caught my attention, though, is the horrible spam we've been
getting on the BLUG wiki.

I was about to start cleaning it up, but I'm not so sure how useful
the wiki really is for us.  Hacking society has its own website, and I
really only ask you all to use our wiki for submitting book reviews...
I'm not sure it's worth the trouble of fighting off all the wiki-spam.
It'd probably just be easier for everyone if I just asked you all to
email me book reviews directly, wouldn't it?

I'm making progress on the new website, in any case.

--
    Chris Riddoch
epistemological humility