[lug] Looking for Boulder area recruiter

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:37:44 MST 2005

Hello from Atlanta.  I've been on this mailing list for several years
now in the hopes that a job in Boulder will fall into my lap.  :-)  So
far, it hasn't.  :-(

I'm still trying to move out there (I have family there), but it feels
way too risky to just move there and hope that a good job appears.  I
think what I need is to talk to recruiters in the area and see what
they might have.  I am actually qualified for many jobs, but it
appears that no one will give me a second look when they see I'm not
local.

So my question is, does anyone have a local recruiter that they like
to work with?  I am a developer specializing in all things Linux,
especially Linux on appliances.  I also do lots of Java and help
companies move to agile development and management practices.

If you know of any recruiters that would be appropriate for me, please
send me contact info.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. Jobs offers are great, too!  :-)