[lug] TuxScout - Linux/OSS job search

Sharif J. Alexandre salexandre at tuxscout.com
Sun Feb 20 15:06:13 MST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to let you know about a new job search site I recently developed
that's dedicated to the Linux and Open Source community.

The goal of TuxScout is to provide a comprehensive resource to job seekers and
employers seeking to scratch their respective Open Source itches. The site
includes almost everything you'd expect of a modern system such as a powerful
and sophisticated search engine, discussion forums, news feeds, links to
career resources, and an updated calendar of Linux/Open Source events.
TuxScout is completely free to job seekers and employers which make it a
great resource for many small businesses looking to hire top Linux talent.

If you have a spare moment, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could check out
the site and let me know what you think.  If you find that it has some value,
then please support this effort by spreading the word in any way you
can.  The site is only a few days old but it's already starting to gain some
traction.  With your help, TuxScout has the potential of being an employment
hub for the entire Linux/Open Source community.

Thanks,
Sharif Alexandre
http://tuxscout.com