[lug] Problems with Fedora Core 3

ben bullard ben_bullard9 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 22:17:59 MST 2005

Actually working with my bro Tom  we figured out that it was a problem
of putting the file where it needed to be. That worked.Now we're on to
getting my Lexmark Z55 printer to work. The driver from lexmark is
downloaded and we're trying to figure out how to get the file to where
it needs to be to config.

Thanks,
Ben Bullard Newbie!