[lug] Sound at last in Fedora 3!

ben bullard ben_bullard9 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 17:22:16 MST 2005

Um, er, uh, I got sound! Problem is I don't know what I did to get it to
work. I was able to listen to wholewheatradio.org with Kaffine and
NPR.org with Mplayer. Also don't yet know why one web site sound opened
with Kaffine and the other w\Mplayer but I got sound!! Also curious is
the sound card detector still does nothing. If only I could get my
printer to work...

At any rate thanks everyone at lug.boulder and nclug your help and
tips are greatly appreciated. Now on to that Lexmark Z55 issue...

Thanks,
Ben the newbie