[lug] ftp problem

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 8 16:32:02 MST 2005

For another test I tried uploading ten uncompressed tar files and four
came in without problems.  Tar archives are sequential, right?  I think
it is strange that files are randomly missing from the tar archives.  If
the transfer didn't finish, wouldn't the files be missing from the end?
I'll play with the size verification code below and the md5 suggestion
too...

Gary