[lug] Server rack with pull out shelves free to loving home

Jason Strnad jstrnad at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 19:45:01 MST 2005

A couple years I posted to the list asking if anyone had a server rack
for cheap and a member of this list was kind enough to oblige.  The
rack has served me well, but alas, I am moving the end of this month,
and my new home will not accommodate it.

It has 6 pull out shelves, and mounting hardware to bolt your rackmount
hardware in directly.  There are 2 full length power strips fixed to
the left and right rear of the rack.

Since I got it for free, I'm happy to return the favor.  Anyone who
wishes to have it is welcome to mail me direct.  If you can come
downtown and pick it up, it can be yours.  First come, first served.

--
Jason W. Strnad
jstrnad at mac.com

PS- You may consider bringing a friend, I'm glad to help load it, but
it's an unwieldy and heavy beast, and I'm on the 6th floor.