[lug] FC3 download problems - MD5SUM fails

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sat Mar 12 20:46:24 MST 2005

I don't know about FC3, but one of the FC's that I downloaded a while back
had the same problem.  I noticed that the size of the images was even
wrong.  Still though, I mounted the images and did a diff -r and
everything was fine.  I never ended up installing it for other reasons,
but it seemed that I could read the disks just fine after writing them.

Chip