[lug] restricting internet access

qqq1one @yahoo.com qqq1one at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 08:21:04 MST 2005

/etc/sysconfig/iptables is the file that I am manually editing and that
redhat-config-securitylevel is overwriting.  I'm looking for the config
file that redhat-config-securitylevel is using to overwrite
/etc/sysconfig/iptables.  It must be a separate file, since the tool
remembers its previous settings, regardless of what I put in
/etc/sysconfig/iptables.