[lug] Cluster Mfr Recommends

Patty Laushman patty at theuptimegroup.com
Mon Mar 14 19:41:15 MST 2005

We would recommend Aspen Systems (www.aspsys.com) too.  We haven't dealt
with them directly either, but we like to work with local companies when we
can.  Also, they've been around a LONG time, so they must be doing something
right!

Patty Laushman
President
The Uptime Group, Inc.
(303) 757-4611, Ext. 404
www.theuptimegroup.com

On 2005-03-14 15:37 -0700, Steve Sullivan <Steve Sullivan wrote:
> The company I work with wants to purchase several linux clusters and
> is looking for recommendations.
> The typical cluster is 6 to 12 computers in one rack.
> Usually reliability is a big issue, with high availability software,
> fail-overs, etc.
>
> They want Intel Pentiums and run their own version of Debian.
> They need a company that can deliver to Washington, Boulder and other
> cities.
>
> Who would you recommend?

Haven't dealt with them but they are marginally local:
http://www.aspsys.com

--
-Nick Golder