[lug] Wireless USB mouse support?

Ken Weinert kweinert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:45:53 MST 2005

I'm using a GE wireless USB with my thinkpad (R32 / gentoo). I've had
it for a while, not sure where I got it. It's got an FCC ID of
HQXAGM-9300.

I just plugged it in and it worked.  Mind you, it has extra buttons
and a wheel which I've not gotten working (but I've never gotten those
to work on *any* mouse I've used, so it's more of a lack on my part
than on the mouse's part. :)

It's been interchangeable with the wired USB mouse.

Hope this helps.