[lug] Wanted: Tiny diskless, fanless Linux Box for Firewall/Router/Hub/NAT

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Wed Mar 16 09:28:33 MST 2005

Thanks for responses thus far!

Since I have not received a response to my query on coyote linux thus far
(at http://www.vortech.net/phorums/list.php?3) I would like to solicit the
boulder lug:

Will coyote linux accommodate multiple external IP addresses and route them
to my choice of internal addresses/ports? If not, what will?

Is there a better place to post this query?

Thanks,
Siegfried