[lug] USB 2.0 PCMCIA/PCCard Adapter

John Karns jkarns at etb.net.co
Wed Mar 16 16:22:40 MST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Nick Golder wrote:

> I have been looking at USB 2.0 PCMCIA/PCCard adapters and have settled
> on a few candidates.  But before I buy, I thought I would check to see
> if any one is using or has used one and their thoughts on it.

My laptop is pre-USB2, so I picked up a 2.0 spec pccard for it back in
Nov. '03.  The brand is IOGear, which I bought at a CompUSA or BestBuy for
approx $50, IIRC, and chose over a more expensive brand they also handled.
It's been problem free, but all I really use it for is to connect to my
Archos 20 recorder.

--
John Karns