[lug] Wanted: Tiny diskless, fanless Linux Box for Firewall/Router/Hub/NAT

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Mar 16 21:35:09 MST 2005

David Morris wrote:
[...]
> I have not set it up myself as for the moment I only need a
> single IP but I believe the Linksys WRT54G using Sveasoft's
> Linux firmware can easily handle multiple
> interfaces.

I expect the custom firmware for one of these could be convinced to do
what you want.  There's also the NSLU2 that sounds pretty hackable (only
one NIC so you'd have to add one on its USB).

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sections-article85.php

There's also Xbox but I don't know how hard those are to get with 2
NICs.  But they're pretty cheap.

Dave