[lug] DSL ISPs

Alisdair Davey ard at pergamentum.com
Fri Mar 25 16:18:34 MST 2005

[Is there a way to search the LUG archive? I'm sure this question has come
 up before! It might even have been me who asked a while ago, but that was
 when Qwest were deciding I couldn't get DSL even after saying I could!]

I will shortly be in need of an ISP (aside from MSN!) for Qwest DSL (I'm in
part of Superior where Qwest is my only choice!). I'm interested in who
people use? I need a company that will allow me to run servers and do things
that generally they don't like you to do!
Cheers
Alisdair

Dr Alisdair Davey                                 ard at pergamentum.com
Pergamentum Solutions                             Tel: 1-303-981-9838
2066 Dailey Lane
Superior, CO 80027