[lug] Big-IP?

Michael Belanger mrb at ciclops.org
Mon Mar 28 12:22:51 MST 2005

Greetings!

Does anyone have recommendations for an inexpensive Big-IP network
appliance for website failover and redirection?

I had thought Dell was selling them now, but I can only find traces of
them on their website.. The F5 Big-IP seems to be quite pricey -- even used.

-M

--
Michael Belanger
CICLOPS, Space Science Institute

phone. 720-974-5853   Jabber: mrb at jabber.ciclops.org
fax.   720-974-5860

DISCLAIMER:
The Sender and Cassini Imaging Central Laboratory for Operations
accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in