[lug] Wanted: Tiny diskless, fanless Linux Box for Firewall/Router/Hub/NAT

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Mar 29 15:52:33 MST 2005

On these boxes, which have on-board sound support?  I've been using mini-itx for some projects but perhaps one of these others would work as well or cheaper. :-)

Also, do folks have favorite suppliers to actually purchase these little guys?  I've found that some of the best mini-itx cases are only available in the US if you buy the mini-itx board pre-installed, which is a bummer since I already have a couple. (Specifically the cases from Travela).
--
Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com - WY0X