[lug] Job opening - Unix sysadmin

anorak at comcast.net anorak at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 13:33:24 MST 2005

Brief description:
"In addition to strong all-round Unix skills, candidates must be able to install, configure and upgrade Veritas Netbackup, including master and media servers. Must be able to install NBU (Netbackup) clients on Solaris and Linux. Must have a working knowledge of ACSLS. Any experience with STK SL8500 tape library and STK L700 tape libraries is a plus. Working experience with a SAN is desirable."

The job is at a large data center in Thornton, CO. Anyone interested please send me a resume (or a URL), & I'll pass it along.