[lug] [OT!] Help with rsx/DEC

Lori Reed lorireed at lightning-rose.com
Mon Apr 4 12:57:47 MDT 2005

Ignore much of my last post, I must be on crack. :)

VT-100 keyboards were (are?) less sophisticated than I remember. They
lack such common niceties as [Page Up]/[Page Down]. Here's a pic:

http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/vt100-keyboard.html

Based on that pic, this seems to be a complete set of key sequences:

http://www.nw.com/nw/WWW/products/wizcon/vt100.html

BTW, who has a still running PDP-11?

Lori