[lug] Kate editor project plugin

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 09:38:36 MDT 2005

I'm curious if anyone here uses the kate editor with the project plugin?
I've never been able to make the project plugin do much of
anything...what little it does seems to be worthless. Does anyone here
know how to use kate to open a pre-selected group of files...a
"project"? Command line arguments aren't the way either, there are just
too many files of similar name to use glob'ing. I've pretty much given
up on kate for some projects because of this, but the substitutes often
aren't any better.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net