[lug] Speakers wanted: revision control systems

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Sat Apr 9 17:11:35 MDT 2005

Hi, folks.

Now seems an especially useful time to have a talk about the various
revision control systems, given recent developments with the kernel
and Bitkeeper.  I'd like to try to organize a roundup of systems out
there for this coming BLUG meeting.

Jon Conway is willing to show off Darcs.  If you've played with
Monotone, Arch, Subversion, or any of the other free version control
systems, and are willing to describe its usage, advantages and
disadvantages for about 20 minutes or so at this coming Thursday's
BLUG meeting, please let me know (and post to the list so we don't get
duplicate volunteers for the same control system)!

--
    Chris Riddoch
epistemological humility