[lug] Speakers wanted: revision control systems

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 13:26:05 MDT 2005

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris  <chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org> writes:

Chris> If you've played with
Chris> Monotone, Arch, Subversion, or any of the other free version control
Chris> systems, and are willing to describe its usage, advantages and
Chris> disadvantages for about 20 minutes or so at this coming Thursday's
Chris> BLUG meeting, please let me know (and post to the list so we don't get
Chris> duplicate volunteers for the same control system)!

I'm reasonably familiar with monotone and would be happy to talk
about it.

Tom