[lug] Reply II. BLUG Meeting - April 14, 2005

gkmarsh at ekit.com gkmarsh at ekit.com
Sat Apr 16 12:58:24 MDT 2005

Dear Jonathan,

Contribute - huh I still use DRDOS exclusively!  When is the Install
fest?

Greg

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 gkmarsh at ekit.com wrote:

> Thanks for the extremely late notice.  I can't
make it

Extremely late?  Let's see - it's the same time &
day every month so
you don't have the excuse that it came out of the
blue, speakers
backed out and the agenda was changing right up to
that afternoon.
Chris works hard to run BLUG, runs into problems not
of his making,
and you snipe for a late but largely redundant
email.  Lovely.  When
was the last time you contributed anything.?  Nice
to see that
Kipling's "Sons of Martha"* is still alive and well.

* http://tricolour.net/som.html
  Possibly the single best indictment of the smug
attitude that the
  fruits of others labors are your right.  Welcome
to IT.

--
Jonathan Conway
          rise at knavery.net