[lug] Linux Compatible Webcam

Brad Grissom brad.grissom at vexcel.com
Thu Apr 21 13:31:06 MDT 2005

The quick, easy solution to all your digital camera/Linux problems:

Buy a $20 multi-card reader.

I bought one at Wal-Mart for $20 that reads 8 types of cards (i.e. CF, SD,
MMC, etc.)

It should also transfer images faster because it is USB 2.0 (my camera is USB
1.0).  And you don't have to use your camera's battery while downloading
pictures.

~~Brad