[lug] configuration management

Dean Brissinger Dean.Brissinger at vexcel.com
Tue Apr 26 17:08:59 MDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-24 at 14:47 -0600, Daniel Webb wrote:

> I've been looking for a package to help with managing my many (10+) Linux
> systems.  They are mostly similar, but of course each there are
> differences with each one.  Some features I want:

Webmin does what you're looking for in the "cluster" features and with a
few add-on modules.  http://www.webmin.net/  It has a lot of outdated
modules but gets the job done.  If you want it perfect and don't have
time to experiment I suggest a commercial alternative though.  You can
find several UNIX management tools on google.