[lug] Bittorrent getting lots of bits, but the file fills up slowly

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:27:49 MDT 2005

I don't know the answeres, but my luck with Bittorrent has been rather
mixed. It worked just fine a few months ago to download copies of the
CentOS4 beta and final sets (4 ISOs each downloaded in about an hour).
OTOH, I tried a Ubuntu Bittorrent yesterday, and it never even started
up. I had to select the ISO instead. Same site, but that download was
literally flying.

Go figure.

--
 Collins
       When I saw the Iraqi people voting three weeks ago, 8 million of them,