[lug] compact linux distributions

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon May 16 21:12:45 MDT 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 07:59:48PM -0500, Hugh Brown wrote:
>I believe Damn Small Linux is a stripped down version of knoppix which
>is a stripped down version of Debian.

Pebble is a Debian-based distribution that is designed to run off 64MB CF
cards.  I usually use 128MB to get some room.  I've run a number of these
and it works quite nicely.

It's targeted to small form factor router machines, including wifi AP
ability and the like.

Sean
--
 Let us live!!!  Let us love!!!  Let us share the deepest secrets
 of our souls!!!       You first.