[lug] Backup system ideas

Joshua Rubin joshua at cybertron.cc
Mon May 23 16:21:46 MDT 2005

Yeah, I emailed the webmaster and he fixed it.

Been using it for a few days, its been working great!

Joshua

On Monday 23 May 2005 03:27 pm, Nate Duehr wrote:
> Joshua Rubin wrote:
> >I just went to download this to give it a try but am getting a 404 Not
> > Found error. Here is the link:
> > http://www.dirvish.org/dirvish_1.2.1.tar.gz Since it is only 50KB, could
> > someone email this to me?
> >Thanks,
> >Joshua
>
> Did you get a copy?  I just read this and have been behind on mail.
> Catch me off-list if you're still needing it.
>
> Debian has it in the testing distro and above... "aptitude install
> dirvish" was how I got it onto the three test boxes... too easy.  ;-)
>
> Nate

Joshua Rubin
joshua at cybertron.cc

http://www.rubix-os.org

My PGP Public Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xBECC02AE&op=index

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
 sure about the the universe."

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is
 a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

 -- Albert Einstein