[lug] monochrome monitor available

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Tue May 24 10:31:35 MDT 2005

I seem to have tossed out my old monochrome video card at the same
time I got rid of my last PC with old ISA slots.  I still have a
small monochrome monitor.  Amber, natch.

Can anyone use it?

(P.S., a few years ago (2003?) I actually fired up Debian /
mozilla on a 20MHz 386 with that monochrome video card.  Just to
prove It Could Be Done.  It was marginal since no sites display
well on such a small virtual display, but it wasn't a total
trainwreck.  Installing Windows XP on the same hardware....)

Bear