[lug] User friendly TIFF viewer?

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:38:44 MDT 2005

I signed up for a fax service which is emailing my faxes as TIFFs.
What is the best way to view them?

If I open them in the GIMP, each page shows up as a layer in a single
image.  To actually print this you need to play with the layer
dialogue and step through the image one layer at a time.  And I'm
trying to talk my wife through this over the phone--arg!

I'd like something that understands that TIFF is more of a document
format and displayes it as multiple pages.  Something I can talk my
wife through easily on the phone.  Is there such a thing for Linux?

Thanks,

Michael