[lug] Looking for work

Matt Poepping matt.poepping at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:11:05 MDT 2005

Sounds like you need to start calling around to some of the bigger companies
asking if they have any intern positions available.

Or you can try the Rocky Mountain User Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rmiug-jobs/

Matt.Poepping at gmail.com

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go
into the other room and read a book.