[lug] Q. on debian sarge update breaking IMAP/squirelmail

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Tue Jun 7 15:13:28 MDT 2005

I've been running squirrelmail testing and the only break I found was the
passwd changing script.  I suspect that if the friend just runs the
squirrelmail config program and then saves it, all should be well.

But then, in pops a thought.  At one point, the imap set up was configured
only run as imaps and SSL connections were the only way it would talk to
anyone.  If squirrelmail
was set to use regular imap, then that would explain it.  This is also my
memory reaching back several months.

Hugh