[lug] BLUG meeting, 2005-06-09 - Note room and parking change!

chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Wed Jun 8 16:54:48 MDT 2005

 == NOTE: Room change and Parking lots ==

We will be meeting in 103 through August.

The construction of the new law school building is taking over the
parking lot closest to the law building, so you will need to park in
other lots.

Lot 308 may be available for our use.  It is on your right after
making the turn from Regent drive to the law school.  If you prefer,
it may be possible to park at the shopping center across Baseline,
cross Baseline, and walk around the fenced construction area to the
law school.

Where:  Fleming Law, *Room 103*, on the University of Colorado campus
        A map is at: http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
        Join us informally for a bite to eat at Fiasco's Grill before
        the meeting; around 5:30 P.M.  Fiasco's is at the corner of
        27th way and Baseline

When:   7:00 P.M. Thursday, June 9, 2005

Main Speaker: Noel Miller ( noeldamonmiller [at] yahoo [dot] com )

Talk:   Nagios

Abstract: Nagios is a host/service/network monitoring program
          written in C and released under the GNU General Public
          License.  CGI programs are included to allow you to view the
          current status, history, etc via a web interface if you
          so desire.

Driving Directions:

      * Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
      * Turn right on Regent Drive.
      * Take the first right that is not a parking lot. This is
        before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk and the
        Planetarium.
      * Take a right into the first parking lot. Parking should be
        free after 5:00.
      * The law school building will be to your south, there is an
        entrance on the north side.  Go down the hall, turn right,
        and go to the main lobby.
      * The room we're in is on the south side of the lobby.

--
 -   Chris Riddoch   -
epistemological humility