[lug] Local phone service with Comcast--any experience?

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:00:04 MDT 2005

I'm about to close on my house in boulder, so I'm going around lining
up pwer, water, etc., services.  I was looking at local phone service.
 Do any or you have experience with using comcast for local phone.  I
figured I would go with it for my broadband, as that's what I've used
in Atlanta and at my temporary housing, but I've never tried it for
phone.

Any experience, pro or con?

If not comcast, then what?  Is Qwest the usual local phone provider?

Thanks,

Michael