[lug] copy of The LaTeX Companion, 2nd edition available

Paul E Condon pecondon at mesanetworks.net
Tue Jul 5 16:59:53 MDT 2005

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a copy of the new edition of The LaTeX
Companion from the publisher over the web. They made a mistake and
shipped me two copies (in two separate shipments).  I complained and
they emailed back "keep it", but surely there is a better use for a
book than to sit on my library shelf unused.  I paid ~$41 for the
first copy. I am happy with it, but I'd like to find a home for the
2nd copy. I'll give it to the first person who promises to write a
review of it for the book review collection on blug web site.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon at mesanetworks.net