[lug] g++ on FC2, turning off false warning

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 10:28:30 MDT 2005

I'm not finding an answer to this, I'm not quite sure how to even look
it up. I'm using g++ 3.3.3 on Fedora Core 2, and I have a C++ class
where all members are private, even the destructor and
constructors...this is intentional, it is NOT an error. g++ demands to
give a warning. Does anyone know of a pragma or switch I can use to stop
g++ from whining about this...without turning off real warnings? I can
just see the emails arriving every 5 minutes to ask how to fix it.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net