[lug] crashed mozilla, upgrade, now it wants to make all things html

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 14:31:45 MDT 2005

Lee Woodworth wrote:

>Browse to the url about:config.
>This should show a page almost all of the config settings,
>even those with no GUI. Make sure only one copy of the
>browser is running. I know this works for firefox and I
>think it works for mozilla too.

No option related to this was found. I had to save it as a file and dig
through the saved .XUL file, but had no luck there. Looks like they hard
coded the desire to send based on "auto detect" or "html". Incidentally,
the default format is auto detect, which always wants to choose
html...maybe it is a bug.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net