[lug] rpm spec: ldconfig-symlink

Chan Kar Heng karheng at softhome.net
Sun Jul 17 05:40:34 MDT 2005

vaguely recall having some tool (was it libtool?) create symlinks to
libraries for me during builds but it only did that up to 2 levels & not
more than that (libsomething.so.0.0 okay, but not libsomething.so.0.0.0
or libsomething.so.0.0.0.0, which was what i wanted).

hope it helps just a wee bit. :)

rgds,

kh