[lug] PHP question about wierd POST behavior in HTML form

Rick Casey rick at rickcasey.net
Wed Jul 20 12:00:28 MDT 2005

Hello BLUG,

(Sorry if this is off-topic, so if anyone can suggest a better usegroup
to post to, let me know; but I respect and enjoy the quality of
information and response here, instead of the morass of global USENET
groups....)

I'm trying to build a new web-based entry forms for a client
(LASP-based: Linux-Apache-PostGresql-PHP), but the webserver will *not*
process any POST request in HTML forms -- I can only use GET. When I
insert a phpinfo() in the page that receives the POSTed data, it says it
received a GET request.

Any suggestions on how a POST method can get turned into a GET method?

TIA,
Rick