[lug] Need Advice on Domain Registration Services

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Fri Jul 22 11:50:49 MDT 2005

As long as you are OK using Internet Explorer to access GoDaddy's web site
you should be safe.

I registered a domain, and ran into a problem because the password I tried
to use had non-alpha/non-digit characters.

Their page only dipslays an informative error message if you use IE.

I won't touch them for anything.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/