[lug] Need Advice on Domain Registration Services

Craig Talbert at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jul 22 14:12:45 MDT 2005

I'm had good luck with gandi.net, but in euros everything is a little more
expensive than a it seems.

Though, tummy is local in the city, state, and country sense.  As well as
BLUG supporters.  I also like their logo more. :)

- Craig
"Ne te quaesiveris extra."