[lug] Need Advice on Domain Registration Services

William D. Knoche Bill.Knoche at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 22 18:50:43 MDT 2005

Bill,
	I ditched Netsol a long time ago and ended up with Dotster for my three domains after a couple of less than amusing registrars. They are probably not the least expensive but has worked well for me and considerably less than Netsol without the hassles. I think I pay $14.95/yr and multi-year is a better deal yet.
They seem to have all of the features though I just use the domain reg.

--bill