[lug] Need Advice on Domain Registration Services

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sun Jul 24 06:15:24 MDT 2005

Same here.  I have nothing but good things to say about tummy.com.  The
one time I had some problems they were more than willing to help me figure
them out.

I think it's important to support them for the reasons listed below.  it
does cost them something, directly or indirectly, to support BLUG and it's
nice to return the favor.

Chip